Our family-owned company has been serving the transportation industry of the region more than 60 years.
1954
Established as Sioux City Truck Sales, Inc., a Diamond-T Truck Dealer.
1964
Became the first Peterbilt franchise east of the Rockies; renamed Peterbilt of Sioux City in 1967
1971
Peterbilt of Des Moines was opened in Altoona, Iowa.
1973
Peterbilt of Council Bluffs began serving the Omaha Metro area; moved into a new larger facility in 1996.
2000
Peterbilt of Norfolk opened as a parts store and moved into a new facility in 2006.
2006
Peterbilt of Sioux City moved into a large new state-of-the-art facility.
2013
Peterbilt of Lincoln opened as a parts store and moved into a new facility in 2016.
2015
Dealerships combined marketing efforts under the brand Midwest Peterbilt Group.
2017
Parts storage warehouses were constructed at most dealerships.